Friday, April 30, 2010

What do you want to know?

Hello everyone,

My name is Athena Lee and I have a Medical Degree.  It seems to me that a lot of people like my quick explanations of medicine.  I like to keep in mind how to make it easier by explaining the words and comparing the topic to something everyone can relate to. 

I graduated from Medical school in 2007 while my dad was dying from cancer.  Two years later, he lost his battle with cancer.  I still am awaiting for residency and during this time, I would like to share with who ever might be interested in learning a thing or two about medicine. 

Medicine isn't that hard to understand and the big terminology shouldn't be a fear factor to stop anyone from learning about how their body works and what can happen when the body is not working as well as it should.  

So if anyone has an illness regardless if it's a common disease or rare, please tell me and I will gladly write a post of it on my blog.  This is my first time blogging and exposing myself to the general public so please don't be too harsh.  ;p  Look forward to hearing from you later. 

Athena Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment